Do not spread misinformation
We are creating an evidence-based educational community around information privacy and security, not an information home for conspiracy theories. For example, when making a claim that a certain piece of software is malicious or that certain telemetry data is privacy invasive; explain in detail what is collected and how it collected. 宣稱的本質必須有技術證據支撐。
Do not abuse our willingness to help
Our community members are not free tech support. We are happy to help with specific steps for individual's, privacy journey, if they are willing to put in effort. We are not obligated to answer endless, repetitive questions, about general computer problems solvable with a simple internet search. Do not become a help vampire.
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences.
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward others.
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as overseers, but for the overall community.
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback within' our community while growing and improving.
- Operating with a communal mindset at all times.
- Any other conduct which would reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
- Public and/or private harassment of any kind.
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical address and/or email address, without a persons explicit permission.
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind.
- Trolling, insulting and/or derogatory comments, including personal or political attacks.
我們的行為守則適用在專案的各個面向，也適用於在外代表 Privacy Guides 的個人。
We are responsible for clarifying the standards of our community and have the right to remove or alter the comments of those participating within our community, as necessary and at our discretion.
If you observe a problem on a platform like Matrix or Reddit, please contact our moderators on that platform via chat, direct message, or any designated "Modmail" system.
If you have a problem elsewhere, or a problem that our community moderators are unable to resolve, reach out to
All community leaders are obligated to respect the privacy and security of reporters for all incidents.
You're viewing the Chinese (Traditional) copy of Privacy Guides, translated by our fantastic language team on Crowdin. If you notice an error, or see any untranslated sections on this page, please consider helping out! For more information and tips see our translation guide.